This highly productive Air Traffic Control solution is meeting your organisation’s present and forthcoming requirements through its flexible modular approach.
User Interface Module
The User interface is tailored to the ATCO daily tasks.
- Intuitive Access to key ATC Data
- Proactive Display of Controller Support Tools
- Individual personalization by ATCO
- Electronic strip or strip-less system ready
- Label anti-overlap automatic system
- Unlimited personalized set-ups available for each user.
- Optimized display of Safety Nets warnings
- Windows transparency
- Dedicated Tower Air situation display including integrated A-SMGCS processing.
- Specifically designed Electronic Flight Plan System:
- Fully configurable flight strip layout
- Graphical interaction
- Various TWR/APP Air Traffic Controller roles
FLIGHT DATA PROCESSING FUNCTIONALITIES
- Automatic conflict detection/resolution over exit points
- 4D Trajectory Prediction
- Flight Plan Database
- On line flight Plan Modifications
- Dynamic Airspace Management
- Electronic coordination
- Strip-less, e-strip or Paper Strip
MULTI SENSOR DATA FUSION
Multi-sensor surveillance data processing system using an interactive multiple model Kalman Filter which handles:
- MSSR, MSSR Mode S
- Short Term Conflict Alert (STCA)
- Area Intrusion Warning (AIW)
- Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (MSAW)
- Airport Situation Assessment Server (ASAS):
- Access to Communication Service Provider (CSP) network
- Support MATIP (Type B over IP) communication protocol
- Local display and control function
- Time synchronization function
- Resiliency function (dual redundant implementation)
- Local and external recording
- Supports both FANS and ATN.
- Fully compliant with datalink industry standards
- Context Management (CM) function, or AFN (Aircraft Facility Notification).
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC).
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance Contract (ADS-C).
SYSTEM COORDINATION (SYSCO)
Supports the user in the flight coordination procedures within the centre and with the adjacent ATS units by:
- AFTN Terminal
Silent coordination between sectors and adjacent centers.
Recording and simulation module
The simulator provides a full simulation and training with identical Controller Working Position.
Two modes of operations are available:
- Simulation mode as a standalone simulation system
- Simulation mode to provide operational system with stimulated data
SKYMANAGER RECORDING AND REPLAY
- Synchronously records and replay Radar, Screens, Voice, Mouse, Keyboard and serial lines
- Software or hardware based loss-less recording
- Instantaneous access to recorded data
- Legal recording, Post Event Analysis, Training, Technical Investigations
- Flexible and scalable architecture